Friday 19 November 2010

Travelling without moving

I've been rummaging around for my 9-inch square of black silk this morning as I've had to pass my first judgement regarding a rule infringement in The Great Travel Bug Knockout.

The specific rule in question is Rule 3: Only the first move by a cacher will count. This rule was broken when cacher peigimaccann retrieved Jacaru's Knockout Ferrari Travel Bug from the cache that she had placed it in and then placed it into this one, 30.07 miles away. It's quite possible that peigimaccann mistakenly logged Knockout Ferrari into the wrong cache, but I'm counting her first placing as a dip, therefore the subsequent 30.07 miles have not been added to KF's official milage. The column to the right shows the correct current order of entries in The Knockout, but for correct official milage please scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Naturally, the entrant of Knockout Ferrari may appeal this docking of milage by posting a comment to this blog post. Just don't expect me to change my mind ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment